Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Pictures of Setups (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309465)

chris 12-03-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leong68 (Post 5647376)
The water look good. crystal clear


I mean the water in the guppy tub below...:D

Leong68 12-03-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5647380)
I mean the water in the guppy tub below...:D

Cannot see la.

BENG66 12-03-2008 10:16 PM

bro chris, nice fishes you have there, awaiting surprise for your avatar picture leh...:)

chris 12-03-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5647551)
bro chris, nice fishes you have there, awaiting surprise for your avatar picture leh...:)


Told u to gib me your add, I ask Bro Leong to deliver to u now...ai mai..:D

BENG66 12-03-2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5647641)
Told u to gib me your add, I ask Bro Leong to deliver to u now...ai mai..:D

look at the lips on bro leong avatar, thick hor:D

Leong68 12-03-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5647660)
look at the lips on bro leong avatar, thick hor:D

You see your avatar see liao ....smile:D

Gloomis 12-03-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5647641)
Told u to gib me your add, I ask Bro Leong to deliver to u now...ai mai..:D

I want...!!!!:D

BENG66 12-03-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomis (Post 5647670)
I want...!!!!:D

bro, beware...fishy:D

chris 12-03-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomis (Post 5647670)
I want...!!!!:D


Gib me your add la....30 mins ... u get ding dong from Bro leong...faster than DHL and Fedex:D

chris 12-03-2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5647680)
bro, beware...fishy:D


Don't trust me then no MM for u....:D

Gloomis 12-03-2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5647683)
Gib me your add la....30 mins ... u get ding dong from Bro leong...faster than DHL and Fedex:D

CB, i dun want him lah...:mad: :p

Leong68 12-03-2008 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomis (Post 5647670)
I want...!!!!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5647660)
look at the lips on bro leong avatar, thick hor:D

PM me your email and i will give you guys a nice tvr and svr photo.

BENG66 12-03-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leong68 (Post 5647696)
PM me your email and i will give you guys a nice tvr and svr photo.

straight away give you bro, aldric66@hotmail.com
tom after work got nice photos to see liao:D

chris 12-03-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5647723)
straight away give you bro, aldric66@hotmail.com
tom after work got nice photos to see liao:D


U bo swee...I ask for 2 days u don't gib...Bro leong ask, u gib in 30 secs...:mad:

BENG66 12-03-2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5647780)
U bo swee...I ask for 2 days u don't gib...Bro leong ask, u gib in 30 secs...:mad:

pai seh pai seh, for you h.p ai mah even better.:)

chris 12-03-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5647794)
pai seh pai seh, for you h.p ai mah even better.:)


which model u gibing me...:p

Gloomis 12-03-2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5647821)
which model u gibing me...:p

HTC???????!!!!!!!:eek:

chris 12-03-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomis (Post 5647896)
HTC???????!!!!!!!:eek:


Wat is HTC??:confused:

Gloomis 12-03-2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5647905)
Wat is HTC??:confused:

Errr....it like a PDA Phone loh...:D

chris 12-03-2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomis (Post 5647918)
Errr....it like a PDA Phone loh...:D

oh...i mountain ku ku...kum sia...:p

ranchu_tan 13-03-2008 02:29 AM

Bro Chris, nice tub set up... like the idea of having plant at the tub.. :)

Leong68 13-03-2008 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5647723)
straight away give you bro, aldric66@hotmail.com
tom after work got nice photos to see liao:D

Ok ok will send you later afternoon. ..... All the nisai n oya are very super nice

chris 13-03-2008 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranchu_tan (Post 5648749)
Bro Chris, nice tub set up... like the idea of having plant at the tub.. :)


Kum sia...:o

Xapphire 13-03-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5642325)

Impressive!! sure burnt big hole one. Care to pm the costs and by who?

Chinmo 13-03-2008 02:43 PM

Whoa! u guys setup so swee! tempting wor...:D

aroflim 13-03-2008 04:12 PM

Any one has contact for manufacturer to make customised cheap cheap good good fibreglass tank?

BENG66 13-03-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinmo (Post 5649760)
Whoa! u guys setup so swee! tempting wor...:D

have to start poison you more starting from now ...:D

Chinmo 13-03-2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5650079)
have to start poison you more starting from now ...:D

whoa..... must find antidote! wait i start havening "ranchu madness" poison!:D

BENG66 13-03-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinmo (Post 5650086)
whoa..... must find antidote! wait i start havening "ranchu madness" poison!:D

sorry to tell you bro, there no cure to it:D :D

Chinmo 13-03-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5650089)
sorry to tell you bro, there no cure to it:D :D

haiz.... think got effect liao...... have 3 cheapo sv with me for the past few days.... must suppress it!:D

BENG66 13-03-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinmo (Post 5650094)
haiz.... think got effect liao...... have 3 cheapo sv with me for the past few days.... must suppress it!:D

very soon you will upgrade liao. until one day nice fish you also say common:D :D

Machoranchu 13-03-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinmo (Post 5650094)
haiz.... think got effect liao...... have 3 cheapo sv with me for the past few days.... must suppress it!:D

Thats it...once you got the SVR there's no return. :D

Bro we are awaiting you to get back into action with your tub. ;)

Chinmo 13-03-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machoranchu (Post 5650139)
Thats it...once you got the SVR there's no return. :D

Bro we are awaiting you to get back into action with your tub. ;)

hahaha.... just started a thread on my 3 cuties:D

Gloomis 13-03-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinmo (Post 5650094)
haiz.... think got effect liao...... have 3 cheapo sv with me for the past few days.... must suppress it!:D

No turning back...Come, let go Sam Place... I come and fetch you!!!!:D

Machoranchu 13-03-2008 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloomis (Post 5650563)
No turning back...Come, let go Sam Place... I come and fetch you!!!!:D

How come you never come fetch me before? :( :D

Hydher 13-03-2008 09:58 PM

hehe this is fun and hopefully bring in more goldfish hobbyist! this is my ryukins set up. hehe. very simple. nothing fanciful like what the past two keepers have shown :o

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...IMGP1889-1.jpg

And a video of goldfish chasing/bullying!! very cute! a must see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gWH6wPFCc

btw to ask, my bigger ryukins when they poo, their shit have like a softgel casing in it is the brown waste matter. my smaller ryukin have only the casing but no brown waste matter. is it internal bacteria or constipation? i very scared because 1 just up lorry this morning =(

UncleTan 13-03-2008 10:34 PM

I like beng66 setup. Feel relax...

Leong68 13-03-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydher (Post 5650797)
hehe this is fun and hopefully bring in more goldfish hobbyist! this is my ryukins set up. hehe. very simple. nothing fanciful like what the past two keepers have shown :o


btw to ask, my bigger ryukins when they poo, their shit have like a softgel casing in it is the brown waste matter. my smaller ryukin have only the casing but no brown waste matter. is it internal bacteria or constipation? i very scared because 1 just up lorry this morning =(

Nice and simple setup. bro

kitsilano 13-03-2008 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydher (Post 5650797)
hehe this is fun and hopefully bring in more goldfish hobbyist! this is my ryukins set up. hehe. very simple. nothing fanciful like what the past two keepers have shown :o

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...IMGP1889-1.jpg

And a video of goldfish chasing/bullying!! very cute! a must see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gWH6wPFCc

btw to ask, my bigger ryukins when they poo, their shit have like a softgel casing in it is the brown waste matter. my smaller ryukin have only the casing but no brown waste matter. is it internal bacteria or constipation? i very scared because 1 just up lorry this morning =(

Bro/sis Hydher...if you dont mind me saying...I think your fishes are living in a stressful environment. Yes it is good to have good aeration, but to station the air stone in the middle and on it at full blast...you are stressing the fishes...maybe can station the air stone at one corner and give plenty of space for your fishes to swim peacefully will help.

Thanks for sharing and hope to see you get more poison in here...its healthy:D

Regards

Kitsilano

Hydher 13-03-2008 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitsilano (Post 5650972)
Bro/sis Hydher...if you dont mind me saying...I think your fishes are living in a stressful environment. Yes it is good to have good aeration, but to station the air stone in the middle and on it at full blast...you are stressing the fishes...maybe can station the air stone at one corner and give plenty of space for your fishes to swim peacefully will help.

Thanks for sharing and hope to see you get more poison in here...its healthy:D

Regards

Kitsilano

Im always keen to learn :)

Have shifted the air stone ring just below the rainbar. hehe thanks for the tip. i thought that by placing the air stone in the middle, it looks nicer and more surface aggetation throughout the tank. ive seen the big ryukin play around with the air bubbles before. very cute. haha.

*suddenly the tank looks more spacious*


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)