Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Pictures of Setups (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309465)

westiee 21-04-2008 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronaldng (Post 5755290)
v. nice set up =) i wonnder how much u spend on this =)

Not my setup,i just copy n paste from another forum.:)

Machoranchu 21-04-2008 10:51 PM

Thanks for sharing this setup bro Westiee...

It reminds me of a setup I come across on a Taiwanese blog who shows how one of the LFS house their fishes...in kiddie pools! :p

Maybe those who have a big backyard, try to convince your CO into getting 1 of this (on the pretense its for your young children), end up using it for goldfish! :D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3271/...7d4713.jpg?v=0
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2366/...8b1a44.jpg?v=0
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3257/...087271.jpg?v=0

Hydher 21-04-2008 10:55 PM

im sorry. but i couldnt resist the thought of jumpin in :p

ranchu_tan 22-04-2008 12:27 AM

Bro Machoranchu, thanks for sharing. Very interesting.
I believe the taiwan LFS did that, probably is for temporary only.
Is a good idea to save space in the store...
Once the stock is cleared, they can just deflat it and keep it...
Somehow, I dont feel secure by doing so for keeping fishes long in our home..
Anyway, is my opinion only... :D

mccanny 22-04-2008 12:37 AM

omg!! this is super cute!! setup, goldfishes, and everything is cute. tempted to try. :p

Titus 22-04-2008 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydher (Post 5755936)
im sorry. but i couldnt resist the thought of jumpin in :p

U speak my mind.. keke

But I think Look terrible as a top view. As a side view, tummy no power.

Maybe can fake and be an oranda :) Will go perm hair to simulate Wen. :D :D

BuTLeR 22-04-2008 01:27 AM

bro mancho where do you get all this picture.. all see ald very poisonous... :D

Machoranchu 22-04-2008 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuTLeR (Post 5756548)
bro mancho where do you get all this picture.. all see ald very poisonous... :D

From websites, blogs, forums etc...anything I see interesting will save in my Flickr account. :D

Maybe this kiddie pool setup can be used for bbrs. :)

westiee 22-04-2008 09:12 AM

Can see nice lionchu n butterfly in 2nd n 3rd pics.Ty for sharing bro mach.

Btw rite now i thinking use my ex-marine sump for my 3FGT,using 2 pump-1 inside tub for water to sump and another in my sump to main.Advisable to add on some water plant to absorb nitrate?

Cuz using OHF 2geter wif T5 set cant really enjoy much top veiwing.:)

TVR 22-04-2008 05:36 PM

Bro Chris,
Forgotten I owe you this!
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

chris 22-04-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TVR (Post 5758183)
Bro Chris,
Forgotten I owe you this!

Thanks David...very nice swimming posture. I remember you have 1 of your own spawn with a big oza and powerful swimming...take a video of that also lei.:)

kitsilano 22-04-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TVR (Post 5758183)
Bro Chris,
Forgotten I owe you this!
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Thats a very powerful swimmer with a nice head and strong body. The tail is widespread and strong. Your breeding bro TVR?

chris 22-04-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitsilano (Post 5758217)
Thats a very powerful swimmer with a nice head and strong body. The tail is widespread and strong. Your breeding bro TVR?


I think this is one of his 6 sumo wrestler. Tio bo?:D

804 22-04-2008 09:51 PM

Thanks For Sharing the Video...:D

TVR 23-04-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5758197)
Thanks David...very nice swimming posture. I remember you have 1 of your own spawn with a big oza and powerful swimming...take a video of that also lei.:)

I'm only left with 6 pcs of purchased fish. I've given up all my previous spawn, hoping to start afresh.

TVR 23-04-2008 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitsilano (Post 5758217)
Thats a very powerful swimmer with a nice head and strong body. The tail is widespread and strong. Your breeding bro TVR?

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5758220)
I think this is one of his 6 sumo wrestler. Tio bo?:D

Yup, this is the number 6 of 6 fish I posted earlier. http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/at...0&d=1206596476

Quote:

Originally Posted by 804 (Post 5758748)
Thanks For Sharing the Video...:D

Cheers!

PatrikLim 23-04-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5758220)
I think this is one of his 6 sumo wrestler. Tio bo?:D

wah really well-train :eek:

Big_Ranchu 23-04-2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5642325)

Interesting set-up you got there. :)

BENG66 23-04-2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu (Post 5760780)
Interesting set-up you got there. :)

thanks bro.:) noted that you have TVR, care to share picture of yr fish also.

chris 24-04-2008 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu (Post 5760780)
Interesting set-up you got there. :)

Show us your picture lei....:D

Big_Ranchu 24-04-2008 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5762074)
thanks bro.:) noted that you have TVR, care to share picture of yr fish also.

My TVR is free and I only spent money on the equipments only. :)

Big_Ranchu 24-04-2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5762592)
Show us your picture lei....:D

Soon, Mr Chris :D

BENG66 24-04-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu (Post 5763063)
Soon, Mr Chris :D

we look forward to.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu (Post 5763061)
My TVR is free and I only spent money on the equipments only. :)

that was very nice.:)

Big_Ranchu 25-04-2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5764612)
we look forward to.:D



that was very nice.:)

compliments from the brothers here :)

abflug22 25-04-2008 02:59 PM

OHF Tray
 
Hi Bro,

Anyone can advise wher I can get the OHF trays as shown in Bro Westiee last pic and roughly how much.. tksss

abflug22

Weird..somehow my acct lost its ability to PM..tats why need to post thru here...tkssss

Quote:

Originally Posted by westiee (Post 5676286)
Here my simple setup of my ranchu tanks...:)

Lionden...
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...g?t=1206266426

Svr temp holding area..
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...g?t=1206266590


Finally their new home sweet home...
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...g?t=1206266682


kitsilano 25-04-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abflug22 (Post 5766562)
Hi Bro,

Anyone can advise wher I can get the OHF trays as shown in Bro Westiee last pic and roughly how much.. tksss

abflug22

Weird..somehow my acct lost its ability to PM..tats why need to post thru here...tkssss

You can buy them from any lfs and prices defer from length and layers you wanna have...how many boxes to put on the tray to accomodate your medias. Alternatively can try buy/sell forum in Af...some bros do sell them as 2nd hands.

kitsilano 25-04-2008 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pijulrs (Post 5685459)

Thanks for sharing your set up bro pijulrs...hope you give some thoughts to lurking python...very dangerous and slimy....... can cause mass casualties...good luck to your fishes!!!

chris 25-04-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitsilano (Post 5766685)
Thanks for sharing your set up bro pijulrs...hope you give some thoughts to lurking python...very dangerous and slimy....... can cause mass casualties...good luck to your fishes!!!


Wah...your eyes so sharp can see the python.....:D

Big_Ranchu 25-04-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5766722)
Wah...your eyes so sharp can see the python.....:D

This reminds me of Haley Joel Osmont from the movie "The Sixth Sense" :D

Big_Ranchu 25-04-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machoranchu (Post 5755925)
Thanks for sharing this setup bro Westiee...

It reminds me of a setup I come across on a Taiwanese blog who shows how one of the LFS house their fishes...in kiddie pools! :p

Maybe those who have a big backyard, try to convince your CO into getting 1 of this (on the pretense its for your young children), end up using it for goldfish! :D

Any idea where can I buy that kiddie pool?

Ken_wen 25-04-2008 05:26 PM

Wah piangz! Very scary leh. How about cats or any other creature like monitor lizards?:D

Very nice set up bro.

Big_Ranchu 25-04-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken_wen (Post 5766786)
Wah piangz! Very scary leh. How about cats or any other creature like monitor lizards?:D

Very nice set up bro.

Other than those animals and reptiles....we got to take birds into consideration too, especially kingfisher.

Ken_wen 25-04-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu (Post 5766794)
Other than those animals and reptiles....we got to take birds into consideration too, especially kingfisher.


Like that is wiser to put up netting. Although it will spoil the look.:)

Big_Ranchu 25-04-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken_wen (Post 5766799)
Like that is wiser to put up netting. Although it will spoil the look.:)

Hope he will not remove everything and keep indoors :D

Natural sunlight is the best for fish keeping, be it marine or freshwater :)

chris 25-04-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu (Post 5766784)
Any idea where can I buy that kiddie pool?


U can try Toy r US, Kiddy palace...shd have...seen it before, shd be ard $50 buck.:D

Big_Ranchu 25-04-2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 5766825)
U can try Toy r US, Kiddy palace...shd have...seen it before, shd be ard $50 buck.:D

Thanks boss! I would love to soak in that kiddy pool too :)

BENG66 25-04-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu (Post 5766978)
Thanks boss! I would love to soak in that kiddy pool too :)

bro, i can lend you my pump. i got one .:)

BuTLeR 26-04-2008 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5767397)
bro, i can lend you my pump. i got one .:)

got ehiem want anot.. got i want:p

BENG66 26-04-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuTLeR (Post 5768263)
got ehiem want anot.. got i want:p

bro, gave away liao:o . i meant air pump heehee:D

Big_Ranchu 27-04-2008 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENG66 (Post 5769808)
bro, gave away liao:o . i meant air pump heehee:D

i can make bubbles myself. Tends to fart alot nowadays :D


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 08:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)